Thursday, March 24, 2005

Weary of Bush

I know all about the post hoc fallacy (post hoc ergo propter hoc, translated loosely: after the fact therefore because of the fact) but still find myself of the mind that we were so much better off under President Clinton than the pathetic piece of shit that currently occasionally inhabits the presidential suite of the White House. I read news like this,and this, and I can't help but miss the old days.

I'm just tired of Bush for so many reasons but the biggest reason is that he is a crappy President. He doesn't make us feel more secure, his policies divide us into the haves and have-nots, he gleefully favors the haves, he enjoys the power of making war, he believes God has told him to make war, he has a really small penis (I don't know that for sure but for most men a new sportscar is enough; this mother-fucker shits on the whole world, so it has to be the penis), and he is a moron.

So fault me for yearning for the old days, but they were better.

No comments: