Monday, February 13, 2006

The Ultimate IOKIYAR

I know they'd like to forget, but Republicans really have to remember what Watergate was all about. If only Nixon had a lapdog like Pat Roberts:

TIM RUSSERT: Senator Roberts, let me ask you a very serious question. Do you believe that the Constitution gives the President of the United States the authority to do anything he believes is necessary to protect the country?

ROBERTS: Yes, but I wouldn’t say anything he believes. I think you go at it very, very carefully. And that’s been done by every president that I know of.


That's some oversight you've got going there Pat. What if the President wants you to come on over and help him perform an abortion?

In other words, as long as the President is a logical criminal he can do whatever he pleases -- and if you are a Republican President, then you can do whatever the fuck you please.

No comments: