Thursday, March 16, 2006

Oh Happy Day!

Katherine Harris, did what I thought she would do when she said she'd make an announcement on Hannity & "" and stated she's staying in the Florida Senate Race.

On behalf of snarky progressive bloggers everywhere may I say,


OH, THANK YOU JEEBUS, THANK YOU


"I'm in this race, and I'm going to win," she tells host Sean Hannity, who interviewed the Congresswoman sans his liberal sidekick, Alan Colmes.

Raising the image of her father's death -- "Sean, you were there that day," she tells Hannity -- Harris says, "he gave us a legacy of living a life of integrity."

Harris said she was putting everything - her future, her reputation, "my father's name" and "legacy," $10 million of her inheritance, into her campaign


Besides she got those implants with a portion of that legacy (nothing says "I love you daddy" more than breast implants) and she's gonna show them off gawd-dam-nit!

No comments: