Sunday, May 07, 2006

Your President Ladies and Gentlemen...

GACKKKKKKKKKKKKK!, he really is a dumber version of Chauncey Gardener:

U.S. President George W. Bush told a German newspaper his best moment in more than five years in office was catching a big perch in his own lake.

"You know, I've experienced many great moments and it's hard to name the best," Bush told weekly Bild am Sonntag when asked about his high point since becoming president in January 2001.

"I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound (3.402 kilos) perch in my lake," he told the newspaper in an interview published on Sunday.


You know John Kennedy had sex with Marilyn Monroe, but I'm pretty sure he'd have taken something like ending the Cuban Missile Crisis for the highlight of his Presidency.

In Bush's defense, what the fuck are the highlights of his Presidency?

No comments: