Tuesday, May 23, 2006

WHAT A PIECE OF EXCREMENT!!!

I am not a Hillary Clinton fan. There is a long, long list of Democrats I would support before her.

But nonetheless, the New York Times publishes one of the biggest pieces of bullshit ever to grace its pages without Jayson Blairs or Judith Miller's bylines. Holy freakin' shit.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE DETAILS OF THE CLINTON MARRIAGE

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN

I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS

ETC.


As Atrios notes apparently thrice-married, or twice-married, Republicans are passe and no one can really expect a Republican to live the life they preach, or stick upon you. No, what really matters is dissecting a marriage that has lasted more than 30 years.

Attention New York Times, people who have been married for 30 years find a way to make their marriage work -- and that is their own fucking business. Good for them.

Now about the fact that the current President of the United States wants to turn the goddamned middle east into the world's nightlight -- could we talk about that please?

No comments: