Monday, May 15, 2006

Predicting the Themes of Tonight's Presidential Address

Nueve once, nueve once, nueve once,
nueve once, nueve once, nueve once,
nueve once, nueve once, nueve once.
God Bless 'Murica.

Seriously, they should just call the militarization of the border idea, the "JAMES K. POLK MEMORIAL PLAN"

Why not just combine two idiotic policies into one and use those frozen embryos held in stasis out there and introduce an initiative to develop them into a "Race of Super Border Guards"?

Or maybe he can deploy 2,000 soldiers with multiple personality disorder and it will be like having 12,000 patrolling the border? An "Army of Sybils" as Glenn Reynolds would call them.

Maybe an army of blastocysts with MPD parents?

My God, I'm just full of sound Republican policy suggestions, I should send my resume, and a bronzed bust of my hands, to Josh Bolton!

No comments: