Saturday, February 03, 2007

What's in a Blogger?

So, after being forced off for a day for no good reason except that I was forced to make changes to my blog account, blogger has graciously with minimal begging on my part has allowed me back on. Oh thank you for playing with my ol' little blog heart.

Sheesh... 24 hours is like an eternity to not be able to write something. I mean really. I have not cried so much since my ISP went down for four days!

Like the man Fred Rogers sang:

"It's such a good feeling
to know you're alive
its such a happy feeling
You're growing inside

And when you wake up
ready to say
I think I'll make a snappy new day
(snap, snap)
It's such a good feeling, a very good feeling,
The feeling you know that we're friends. "

Come on people, sing it with me...

No comments: