Friday, February 23, 2007

Dimmer Twins

(To Street fighting Man)


Ev'rywhere I hear the sound of crying, an exploding screech, boy

'Cause the wars bein' lost and I'm on the Right and I'm desperate, oy!
Well then what can a dumb slob do
Except to go on a hideous rant

'Cause in the war-crazed right-wing
There's just no time for me to be an Iraq fighting man
No!

Hey! Think the time is right for some fascist elocution
'Cause where I live the game is uncompromising retribution

Well then what can a dumb slob do
Except to go on a ridiculous rant

'Cause I'm a right-wing asshat and
There's no way I'll be an Iraq fighting man
No!


Go down

Hey! Said my name is called disturbance

I'll shout and scream, I'll crown the king, I'll rail at civil servants
Well, what can a blogboy do
Except to link to sexless creeps

'Cause Bush has lost this fucking war
There's no way I'll go and become an Iraq fighting man
No
Go down

No comments: