Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Althouse: It's like she chugs a mental slurpee every fucking time

When I was in my early collegiate years I thought that graduating law school was a sign of some accomplishment.

Then, of course, I went to law school and managed to graduate and that sort of shot that theory all to hell.

Whatever small residue of self-worth the legal profession gave me (and obviously it isn't much) a gander at the ranks of such legal bloggin' eagles as Ernest T. Bass, Esq and the Powerloins has me daily pulling a Gob Bluth ("I've made a huge mistake").

But nobody quite displays the worthlessness of the title of legal scholar quite like Ann Althouse on bloggers working for campaigns:

I guess it's too bad when a good blogger gets a job like this. But bloggers are often people who need jobs and want to get into politics. It's their choice, but it is a choice to be boring.


Now, I really don't want to go any further as this really seems a job for Thers. After all, I'd expect him to leave the K-Lo set-ups for me.

No comments: