Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm back

My writings in the past got me fired from being the Kucinich campaign's blogger-in-chief.

Sadly no one really noticed, including the Kucinich campaign.

But, in the meantime, thanks very much to the fabulous guest blogging of P'ONeill available daily at the excellent Best of Both Worlds and Res Ipsa Loquitur who would be a great blogger if she was (or is) so inclined.

Also thanks to Champollion and DeDurkheim for their usual quality posts.

In the meantime, I'm finding missing, for the most part, nine days of blogging leaves me a bit out of sorts -- plus I am just on the verge of finding out just how far behind I am at my actual occupation so if Res & P O'Neill have a few more things they want to put up, they should feel free to do so for a few days.

Thanks again and don't think I didn't notice that traffic didn't fall off in my absence. For which, you dear reader, shall now be punished with more posts from me!

No comments: