Saturday, February 24, 2007

ORD

Stuck all day at Chicago's Ohare International Airport, and let me tell you, it sucks. Good lord get me out of this place. I barely made it in (at 11 a.m.) ahead of the storm, sat here as my scheduled flight to Baltimore (2:20 p.m.) was cancelled because the inbound plane couldn't get here. I figured a couple of margaritas would make the stay more tolerable and it did. But the plane that I was put on, scheduled to depart at 5:50 p.m. was loaded then taken out of service, so we de-planed. As I write this we wait for a plane in from NY LGA which is itself late. It is 7:00 pm and I am losing hope that we will get out of here. They still say we are going to go but the plane loaded and ready to go to Philly is blocking my gate, so my plane has nowhere to go. I've had enough of ORD to last me a lifetime.

No comments: