Friday, September 05, 2008

Seriously

I don't mean this to be snark and this will read like I'm trying to start trouble and it means little given my complete lack of medical training. But watching the speech last night McCain was blinking a LOT. And sometimes more on one side than another.

Now, a lot a blinking can indicate "lying". And there was more than a little of that.

But a lot of blinking on one-side or another can indicate neurological stuff...it is a condition he should be well-familiar with given what happened to his wife a few years ago.

But then again, I'm no doctor (other than of celebrity pediatry) and I presume he can get medical attention and does fairly regularly. Also, it's not like there wasn't any pressure on him or anything.

It looks like I'm not the only one who thought of this.

No comments: