Monday, May 23, 2005

The Weekend in Pictures


With Pickles away, Georgie flirts with the available gerkins.


"Hmmmm, I wonder if she'd like to help with my Vietnam fantasies?"


"I could tell her I'm a pilot?"


"Besides, I saw Platoon and Full Metal Jacket."


"I'm so lonely Barney. So lonely."


"Wow, now that's a rack fit for a queen."


Laura's tour of the Mosque wasn't too good an idea.

g
Especially when accompanied by the Tidy-Bowl Man"


Okay, what the fuck is the deal with the pinky?*


Seriously, the pinky thing. What is the deal?


Come on, straighten your goddamned hand!


"Wow, this commencement gig is great. And what a nice gift, a leather-bound copy of "The Pet Goat", what a deal!"


Meanwhile, Laura gets Masada fortifications ready for Georgie's last year in the White House in 2008. "This should fend off the rabble."


With Laura out of town, Condi flexes her choppers for some alone time with her hubby. "I'm gonna scratch the hell out of those balls."

*I believe this is a particular subject of study by Watertiger. Surely the Chubb Group or Ford Foundation could sponsor a study of this matter?

No comments: