Thursday, December 22, 2005

7 Lists for 7 Bothers

I got sent this by either NY Mary or Watertiger. So I'll answer.

Seven Things To Do Before I Die

1. Live forever.
2. Light up the Sky like a flame.
3. I'd like to give that masturbation thing all the kids are doing a whirl.
4. Have one of those deep friend snickers bar.
5. Have open-heart surgery (that way it will be like a goal I've achieved)
6. Load 16 tons.
7. Attend George W. Bush's "Viking Funeral"

Seven Things I Cannot Do

1. Defy the laws of physics
2. Start Smoking
3. Achieve the level of uber Albino Whiteness of John Gibson
4. Throw the deep out.
5. Wake you up before you Go, Go.
6. Get ahold of my doctor and have him guess what's been around for four hours.
7. Get James Wolcott to notice my existence.


Seven Things That Attract Me to...Blogging


1. The Women
2. The Drugs, dear god, the drugs.
3. The satisfaction of a job well done -- and hating that feeling, so let's throw up this shit.
4. In cyberspace, no one can see you scratch yourself.
5. Beats doin' time.
6. The chance to expose my editing problems to the whole blessed world.
7. Just try to enforce that restraining order on a web-cam Debbie!


Seven Things I Say Most Often


1. Darn
2. Shucks
3. That's a Capital Idea
4. By this time my lungs where aching for air
5. Oh, Poopie
6. He touched me...in my happy place
7. It was that way when I got here

Seven Books That I Love

1. Will & Ariel Durants "Western Civilization"
2. Movie Megacheese by Mike Nelson
3. A Man on the Moon - Andrew Chaikin
4. A People's History of the United States
5. Law Among Nations - Hans Morgenthau
6. Decline & Fall of the Roman Empire - Edward Gibbon
7. Dreadnaught - Robert Massie

Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again

1. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
2. From the Earth to the Moon
3. Any MST3K movie
4. The Right Stuff
5. Casablanca
6. I, Claudius
7. The Fall of Eagles


Seven People I Want To Join In Too


Jeebus, I don't give a shit.

If you read this blog and no one has asked you...IT'S YOU!

No comments: