Thursday, October 26, 2006

Make this scene come true

The early evening of November 7, 2006


Sean Hannity: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the refreshment room here at the White House. My name is Sean Hannity and I'm your enabler for tonight. You know, once in a while it is my pleasure, and my privilege, to be welcomeed here at the White House, and talk about some of the truly great international statesmen of our time. And tonight we can discuss one such man.

About 8:30 p.m. eastern November 7, 2006


Ladies and gentlemen, someone whom I've always personally admired, perhaps more deeply, more strongly, more abjectly than ever before. A man... well, more than a man, a god, a great god, whose personality is so totally and utterly wonderful my feeble words of welcome sound wretchedly and pathetically inadequate.

About 11 p.m. eastern November 7, 2006

Someone whose boots I would gladly lick clean until holes wore through my tongue, a man who is so totally and utterly wonderful, that I would rather be sealed in a pit of my own filth than dare tread on the same stage with him! Ladies and gentlemen... the incomparably superior human being, George Walker Bush!

Man: [from offstage] The GOP lost the mid-terms!

Midnight


Sean Hannity: Never mind, he's not all he's cracked up to be.

Much better original found here.

No comments: