Thursday, December 06, 2007

Shorter Advanced Copy Mitt Romney


"America's great value is its tolerance of the religious beliefs of others. I will not let my religious beliefs influence my decisions...except for those that you agree with because we all know those are awesome and it's those values that make America great. I do not believe in discriminating against people based on their beliefs, unless you find those beliefs offensive, in which case I too find those offensive and damn them. And protecting our children from the beliefs of others that we find offensive is what makes America a great country.

Oh and Muslims, fuck all of them, am I right people? Because hating all the Muslims, except for America's Christian and Jewish Muslims, is what makes America great. Tolerance for some, stereotypes for others, God bless the U.S.A.!

Oh, and Mexicans...they're a religion right? I sure don't like them, which is what makes America the greatest country in the history of the world all the way back to the first Jesus. And Jesus is what makes America great."

No comments: