Thursday, June 03, 2010

Nope.

George Bush admitted yesterday that Khalid Sheik Mohammed, the self-proclaimed mastermind of the 9/11 attacks, was waterboarded by the US, and said he would do it again "to save lives".

"Yeah, we water-boarded Khalid Sheikh Mohammed," the former president told a business audience in Grand Rapids, Michigan. "I'd do it again to save lives."


...and it was funner than shit.

Any other simplified cliches you want to pass on?

In his speech, Bush also defended the decision to go to war with Iraq in 2003. He said ousting Saddam Hussein "was the right thing to do and the world is a better place without him".


Plus, I got to play with his gun.

"I prayed a lot. I really did. I prayed before every major speech. I prayed before debates. It was a very important experience."


You prayed before debates? Good thing you were hooked up via shortwave.

6 comments:

Raoul Paste said...

"I prayed that my shortwave earpiece would work"

Montag said...

I think he'd have a lot more time for reflection and prayer in jail.

Too bad the current administration doesn't think the law applies to him....

JDM said...

Goddam fucking retard.

Athenawise said...

Word, JDM and Montag.

pansypoo said...

iz our preznits lernin? evidently not.

Privatize the Profits! Socialize the Costs! said...

I've reluctantly concluded that if God does indeed exist, he must be a retardo GOOPer just like the Fratboy...

Otherwise, how could he allow a world where shitheads like this live in a protected bubble while millions of innocents die of war, disease and starvation?