Monday, August 30, 2010

I hath offended thee

There's nothing I enjoy more than writing a post full of sarcasm and/or attempted comedy and I get this...

Well, I take some time off and I miss the latest boring rally for 87,000 people with the body mass of 174,000.

Fat. The last socially acceptable prejudice? I found your opening to be irrelevant and offensive. I’m a liberal, but I ain’t thin. Michael Moore isn’t exactly thin. Dibgy at Hullabaloo has some curves too.


Hmmmm, I’m guessing far more Christians don’t recognize, among other of Beck’s beliefs, that Jesus came to North America for a Farewell Tour.

Good old religious sectarian squabbles. Let’s see if we can’t drum some up! Wonderful stuff.


I do hope this person doesn't get too offended as I noted later...


Au contraire, as a weight-blessed ‘Murican I reserve the right to a glass house. However, in this same post I also make fun of Mormons, the Cardinals, NASCAR fans…oh, and Nazis.

I’m sure if you check back in the next few weeks, I’ll be mocking Republicans, Zima, and invoking images of John McCain using a clamshell filled with bees to shave (ala Fred Flinstone) — because he’s really, really old.

7 comments:

Major Woody said...

Boy, I'll bet you think you're really funny Attaturk. Go ahead and pick on Adipose-Americans, and NASCAR fans, and the like all you want, but there's a line you just crossed, sir:

using a clamshell filled with bees to shave

I'll have you know that we're currently in the midst of a beepocalypse of epic proportions. Anthophilamericans are dying in droves (swarms?) and you find it amusing to make a cheap joke at their expense. That kind of humor really stings. It might amuse a few WASPs out there, but once the buzz gets out about your beegotry, you'll bee sorry, honey.

Athenawise said...

Being Mormon and un-weight-challenged, should Beck have closed the rally with a rousing rendition of Larry Williams' rocker "Bony Moroni[e]?"

It works on so many levels.

Anonymous said...

Snark meters need to be recalibrated I guess.

PurpleGirl

Anonymous said...

can you still buy zima?
ppoo

JDM said...

Don't fucking listen to that silly fucking bullshit. Everyone's a little fucking edgy these last ten years or so. Let it ride. Fat fucking fucks, those Beck fucks were violent retards, too.

Anonymous said...

Freedom of the speech bought to you by the freedom of the press to insure the rich shall remain where Jesus intended them to be and the poor as poor as always.
vox

drunken hausfrau said...

You forgot to insult Brett Favre...