Tuesday, July 12, 2011

So, um, why don't you shut the fuck up then?

The Israeli far-right and the American far right have a real affinity wide-sweeping generalizations based on a complete lack of knowledge:

Glenn Beck: "The Israeli-Palestinian conflict, at the ruling class, is about the destruction of Israel and the end of the western way of life. Period. That’s what it is. I don’t know a lot of Palestinians but I also don’t know a lot of Jewish people either. I don’t really classify people that way. They’re just people."


I don't really know, but I'm going to tell you anyway.

Huzzah!

3 comments:

jimmiraybob said...

Beck is a know-nothing shepherd of a know-nothing flock with strong gut feelings about something vaguely identifiable. And, they're ready to fight for it.

sukabi said...

his 'gut-feeling' would clear up if he pulled his head out of his ass.

pansypoo said...

LOL!