Friday, September 28, 2012

Disturbing...kind of

I'm not one who usually remembers my dreams, but perhaps because my back has been bothering me (ow, my thoracics!!!) I did not sleep as soundly as normal.  So...how to put this.

I had a dream involving Mitt Romney.

No, not one of those -- it was not sexual (you think I'd blog about that even if I had) or violent, or crazy.

No, for some reason I was with the Romney family and a crowd watching a parade in England (or something).

IT.  WAS.  BORING.

That is all that happened.

The bottom line -- other than worrying about what trivial shit I dream about (and of course, ow, my back!) is that Romney is dull -- even imaginary Romney is dull.

9 comments:

StonyPillow said...

Welcome to middle age, good doctor. I'm an associate member of the Team Lumbar myself.

It may help to avail yourself of the services of a good massage therapist, finances permitting. There is great wisdom in the art of touch.

Nothing we can do about our RmoneyRyan rash except wait a few more weeks. It looks like it will subside on its own.

StonyPillow said...

And get a good work chair. It makes a big difference.

I found a collection of conference room chairs at a local fundie resale shop and bought several. Simple straightforward chair, no wheels or adjustable gadgets, good padding and good back support. I bought a couple, and keep the spares in the basement.

Anonymous said...

If I met Mitt, I'd ask to see his Magic Underwear. That would be exciting!

donnah said...

When Dubya was President, I dreamed he came to my front door and I told him to get out of my yard.

I would have done it in real life, too!

Raoul Paste said...

This is what happens when you have whitebread as a snack before bedtime.

Anonymous said...

Rmoney is The Least Interesting Man in the World.

pansypoo said...

a good chiro can help too. mine fixed my sciatica + then fixed my scoliosis.

was queen ann there too?

Anonymous said...

But imagine how boring his dreams must be...

pansypoo said...

i doubt he dreams.