Saturday, September 06, 2008

Conservatives Pray for McCain's Death

So here is my three point plan:
1. Vote Constitution Party. (I vote my conscience and cannot support McCain even with Palin.)
2. Pray for Sarah Palin to win. (I am an idealist, but also a realist!)
3. Pray for John McCain's salvation and speedy death.

I kid you not!  Conservatives are praying for McCain's death.  That's some pretty weird support you have their John!  Is that why your campaign had the author edit the site after this was posted?  The link I give is to the original post before it was altered, cached by Google.

I know our own Atta J. Turk mentioned this the other day but I want to discuss this in some more detail.  How strong is the coalition behind your candidate when a sizable proportion wants you dead?  Is it just me or is politics getting stranger and stranger?

What's next national crucifixions of candidates at conventions to get sympathy votes?

No comments: