Saturday, December 04, 2004

Ah, the joy of bein' Noticed

Newly added internet blogboy Champollion alerted me that Little LuLu seems to have noticed that yours truly "Atta J. Turk" was among the snark-coaliation yesterday at Atrios having sport with a bit of name inconsistency [something that must be made fun by people like me, writing under a made up name].

Here is the post that set all of the chucklehut to cackling mirth.

Your's truly, the anonymous internet blogboy, replied that Ms. Malkin's Maglalang's could more accurately be called,

Maglalangadingdong?


Silly and trifling, I know. But you have to admit, relatively funny.

Not as funny as this, of course:


Nevertheless, it does appear somebody does not seem to have had their sense of humor advance beyond this:

"Statement : Why did the Chicken cross the road?

Reply: I dunno.

Answer: To visit the japanese beyond the fence at the internment camp, wherein they were appropriately imprisoned during the course of the war, for no other reason than their nation of origin."


For on her site, Ms. Malkin or Maglalang, or whatever, said this:

Finally, to the person who wrote: "Maglalangadingdong." Do I know you? Because I think my brother beat you up in third grade when you used the same dumb taunt.


Well, you sort of know me...you once promised me a bouquet of roses if Phil Parlock was demonstrated to be a set-up artist...and I think I'm owed personally.

But you may know me otherwise, for I think indeed your brother did beat me up in third grade. We knew him as...

"King Kong" Maglalangadingdong


Give him my regards.

No comments: