Wednesday, December 01, 2004

And While You're At It, Why Not Put a Picture of "Johnny Walker Black Label" on Your Ass too?

When HACKS get together, caution, probity and just plain decency go out the window faster than Wonkette can spot a chubby:

I'm sorry, in advance:

"The occasion was a book party for British editor and knighthood recipient Harold Evans, author of "They Made America: Two Centuries of Innovators From the Steam Engine to the Search Engine." Guests included irrepressible Republican campaign adviser Mary Matalin, who cornered hawkish scribe Christopher Hitchens and praised him effusively for supporting President Bush's reelection. "My hero," she called Hitchens. "I'm going to get your name tattooed on my chest!"


You know, I'm no tattoo artist, but isn't being made to work upon a bare-chested Mary Matalin like an OSHA-violation or something?

I suppose somebody should ask Carville about that, he'd know. Must have gotten a variance or something.

No comments: