Saturday, December 11, 2004

The Little Falafel Boy

Bill O'Reilly, apparently this is the year he saved Christmas.

From Atrios, via Media Matters:

That's why nobody sticks up for Christmas except me. Did Peter Jennings stick up for Christmas last night? I don't believe he did. How about Brian Williams, did he? Did Rather stick up for Christmas? How about Jim Lehrer -- did he? Did Larry King -- hello -- I love Christmas -- did he? No.


Yes, I sure do miss all those Christmas ads on the television, the radio, the internet, etc. Bill may be pissed off that due to recent events he will not be able to call up Andrea Mackris and tell her, "I'm wearing mistletoe underwear".

I'm defending my white Christmas
Just like the ones I've always known.
Where my vibrators glisten,
And my employees listen
To tales about my new dildos.
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With tonight's talking points I state.
May your days be free of fairies and Right.
And may all Bill's Christmases be white.


So many possibilities.

Thersites has many proposed titles at his site with comments on lyrics if you are into that sort of thing.

I try to keep my inner Weird Al to a minimum.

No comments: