Tuesday, December 07, 2004

So Much to Caption

What material, the Chimp in Chief and his minions give us. But before Blogger refuses to let me post again, let me get this up.


No Kidding?! You are calling me from an Airplane Phone? WOW! That is really cool.


Come closer boys, I'm dusty.


For you Star Trek Fans....

Cheney: Beep!

Karzai: Beep! Beep!

Cheney: Beep!


Establishing a new inaugural ritual, Karzai smells the seat cushion in which Lynn Cheney passed wind. Who needs the Stone of Scone! Next up, the holy panties of Condeleeza.


"Hmmmm, I'm guessing a breakfast burrito"

In other news:


The Japanese have finally taken the step so many of us have been waiting for. A festive work bong.


Alright, I've been tolerant enough, but if the Muslim World is also going to inflict "Barbershop Music" on us, I'm going to be one melancholy baby at the Camptown Races this year, and I'm going to take it out on the bob-tail nag.


"Doo"!


"Um....line?"


"Dah"

No comments: