Monday, January 10, 2005

Bush's Meeting with Powell*

* Not captions per se, just my imagination getting the best of me.



Alright Colin, you're back from that place where they say all those Muslim-folk live. Are there really that many Muslims there?



I mean it Colin, I want it straight, but in terms that I can understand, in other words, tell me so I get it. what's it like over there? Like Fox news says it is?



Well sir, it's like this, the situation on the ground is very complicated...it...well..we have rebels in some areas, government trying to deal with...Oh hell, things are real hard. Bad I would say. Real bad. Real hard. That make sense? Need any more information?



Nope, that's fine. Now that guy to your right, Natsios, he's the guy that said we should start at $15 million (wink wink). You know him Colin? Good guy. Shilled for us on Nightline a while back on how much this rebuilding in Iraq would cost. He'll take the fall on this one for sure. I like to call him Nasty Natsios. Right Nasty? Heh, heh, heh. What were we talking about?




No comments: