Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I too can be Armstrong Williams

The good Roger Ailes caught this and Atrios singled him out Williams as a wanker. All well deserved, although I think Armstrong long ago ascended to the scientology wanker rank of OT:Infinity or something (whatever it is I'm sure it was given to him in exchange for services rendered).

But I must say that inspired by Armstrong Williams here are some other statements that Lincoln once said:

"Never use a Bush to do a Tree's job."

"It depends on what your meaning of "score" is"

"Verily, I hate this pla..."

"I sure wish you had not exposed that Yankee Operative Mr. Hay. How am I going to spin this one?"

"Hey, Vanlandingham, Habeaus Corpus this bitch!"


I have to say though that Armstrong's mastery of math is the best part of all:

"As Abraham Lincoln observed 130 years ago..."


If Abe Lincoln said anything 130 years ago, it was deep down in his Springfield casket desperately trying to claw his way out, no doubt screaming on that day six score and ten years ago, "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah".

No comments: