Friday, August 05, 2005

I was wrong, Roger Aisles (the good one) was right

John Podhoretz is not the dumbest person on earth, Cliff May is, and he's pulling ahead.

CNN has suspended Novak and Novak is contrite.

I’m surprised. I saw him stand up and walk out – I was multi-tasking but the TV was on – and it seemed to me that he was just responding to Carville’s abject rudeness. Carville was snarling something about Novak wanting to please far right-wingers.

I didn’t blame Novak. I thought, “Good for him, there is some sh** up with which he will not put. Maybe this will teach Carville to keep a civil tongue in his mouth and to learn that all is not permissible in partisan debate.”

Apparently, that’s not the lesson being taught -- or learned.



Talk about your bullshit...and bad sentence structure ("shit up with which he will not put"?).

UPDATE:

Not surprisingly there is competition and lord knows I would NEVER begrudge Kathryn Lopez from entering a contest of lack o' wit:

You watch that video, and it's hard to blame Novak too much for walking off the set--though, there's a certain amount of that obnoxiousness that's always part of the CNN yelling-heads banter. The libs on CapGang, for instance, were always doing that to him and he was giving back, if more affectionately than nastily. Still, even though it may not have been the most professional thing to do, it seems completely understandable.
Posted at 07:30 AM


And in her next post, she gets EVEN dumber.

Well, this seems time to bring out some old chestnuts...

No comments: