Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm really swamped

Hell, I've been swamped now for several weeks, but still, I'm bound and determined to pretend I've got to entertain America!

But in my busyness, let me mention that Paul Hackett stick it to Rush Limbaugh after the latter tried attacking him::

That's typical for that fatass drug addict to come up with something like that. There's a guy ... I didn't hear this, but actually when I was on drill this weekend, I've got to tell you, he lost a lot of Republican supporters with his comments. Because they were coming up to me, telling me, "I can't believe he said that! Besides that, he called you a soldier. He doesn't know the difference between a soldier and a marine!"


There's more here.

I'll take a real fucking patriot, over some drug-addled, loud-mouthed coward any day of the goddamned year.

I DARE Rush Limbaugh to repeat his language in front of any group of marines, let alone Hackett. But he won't because he's a sniveling, shivering, sweating coward.

No comments: