Saturday, December 17, 2005

vice_president@whitehouse.gov

Hey you old, bitter, grotesque, war mongering fuck!

I'm one of those allegedly traitorous left-wing bastards you whine about all the time. Every fucking chance you get to open your decrepit piehole!

For your benefit specifically, since you are essentially the actual KING O' AMERICA I thought I'd give you some numbers so it will be easier for you and your slack-jawed simian to monitor my movements and my cunning plans to destabilize the American way of life -- you know the life my constant borrowing, credit spending and taxes have helped to create.

My home phone is ***-***-****

My work phone is ***-***-****

My cell is ***-***-****


I wouldn't want to waste tax payer money making you work for it.

Sincerely,


Atta J. Turk



P.S. FUCK YOU!!!


P.P.S. Lynn sucks as a writer. But, I bet that's the only thing she sucks at. Which probably explains a lot about you.

No comments: