Wednesday, February 01, 2006

John Podhoretz - Genius at Work



What can you say about America's Hirsute Sweetheart (other than Karen Hughes of course):

NEED A SLEEPING PILL BUT HAVE NO AMBIEN? [JPod]
Quick, tune in Tom Oliphant on "The News Hour with Jim Lehrer." The man is a walking coma.
Posted at 10:36 PM


Um, John I know you've got some back brushing time set aside everyday but maybe you've heard about Mr. Oliphant's medical promblems...


TOM OLIPHANT [JPod]
I made a crack last night about PBS's Tom Oliphant being a "walking coma." An angry e-mailer informs me of something I did not know--that Oliphant nearly died last year from a brain aneurysm. Had I known, I would never have written such a thing, and I apologize to Oliphant and to anyone else who might be offended.
Posted at 05:53 AM

No comments: