Monday, May 07, 2007

Oh my...

Change the pronouns and it's just like when Bill Bennett wrote a letter to Bush on behalf of Scooter Libby:

"She provides hope for young people all over the U.S. and the world. She provides beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives," Capone wrote in a letter to Schwarzenegger posted online on Hilton's myspace page.

Hilton quickly responded on her myspace page.

"I just want to thank Joshua so much for his kind words of love and support. God Bless. Love Paris."


Because I am nothing if not thorough, I took it upon myself to see Ms. Hilton's MySpace page and some of the other words of comfort:

* Hi Paris. Sorry to hear about your sentence. Don't worry, I bet you'll be in there for a day and you will get out. && you will totally be the hottest inmate anyway. I signed the petition even though I'm in Australia. Stay strong Paris; you'll be okay =) Lots of Love -Alexxxxoxo.

* Dear Paris You are one hell of a woman, with all you do on a daily basis. I would like to say that i feel so sad for you, i dont think that you deserve to go to jail
i saw jakie collins on the tv this morning she said that you are a down to earth sweet girl and i can see that it shows i wish you all the best and hope everything works out for you, and the you come out of this bigger and stronger lots of love
Your angel

* I THINK PARIS HILTON IS GREAT! I LOVE HER AND NICOLE RICHIE THEY ARE AWSOME! I CANNOT BELIVE SHE IS GONNA BE GOING TO JAIL FOR 45 DAYS THAT IS SO SICK FOR THE WHOLE OF SUMMER PRACTICALY! WELL LVYOo X x __!_*<...//


Going to be just like "Penthouse Forum Letters from a Birmingham Jail" isn't it?






Original found here.

No comments: