Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Steve King" it's Iowegian for "Dick"


As an Iowan what can I say about Steve King, the inexplicably elected four times Republican from 5th District (Northwest Iowa)?

Well, "I'm sorry" for a start and an "but I don't live in that part of the state" as an excuse.

In order to stay in Washington, D.C. and vote against a bill he knew would end up passing -- just so he could get his mug on TV a few more times using the bill itself to litter it around the capitol building -- he blew off a wedding -- his son's wedding.

Now that's good parenting! Thanks, Dad of the Year. You love your son enough to miss the most important day of his life, so you can be a douchebag. A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

Most telling is the response of his family...

"No one in this family asked me to reconsider."


I can certainly understand why.

No comments: