Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Let me share "too much information" with you

Um, ew -- the ol' blacklight test was run on the five-star hotel Dominique Strauss-Kahn was at, and as part of the evidence leading to a dismissal of the charges was this:

Three of the other stains on the carpet contained the semen and DNA of three different unknown males, and one other stain contained amylase and a mixture of DNA from three additional unknown individuals. The stain on the wallpaper contained the semen and DNA of a fourth unknown male.


But I'm sure that Holiday Express you stayed at last night was completely spotless.

8 comments:

StonyPillow said...

Jeez, I hope they didn't check the chandelier.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I need a shower.

DrDick said...

You mean people have sex in hotel rooms! I am shocked and appalled.

Anonymous said...

what kind of housekeeping goes on there?

vox

omen said...

there was no semen from dks?

so, was he set up or not?

stiglitz, amazingly enough, vouched for the reforms strauss-kahn was trying to implement in the IMF.

Anonymous said...

why doesn't somebody invent some kind of infrared or uv wand to kill off germs and stuff?

Bruce Webb said...

Jay-sus.

I live in filth in a rented room, but after all these months am pretty sure it is my OWN filth.

News reports of bedbugs freaked me out a little, but knowledge that all six surfaces of a typical five star hotel room and all appurtenances thereto might be marked with combinations of DNA, blood proteins and semen makes you not willing to leave the house.

Except maybe for hotels in Iceland and Finland where at least most everyone boils themselves in saunas on a daily basis. I mean how dirty could their hotels be? At least in my military days some decades ago I could figure my chances overnighting at an actual whorehouse, you wouldn't t think you were betting the same odds on Park Avenue.

pansypoo said...

staying w/ family + friends is looking more than JUST CHEAPER.