Sunday, September 07, 2008

Bill O'Reilly he's just that stupid

Atlanta Journal Columnist Cynthia Tucker deigned to criticize Orally for his hypocrisy on Jamie Lynn Spears vs. Bristol Palin. Bill-O's ambush mavens were sent out against her and merely compounded the douchebags problem...in hilarious fashion.

As Tucker stopped outside her house to pick up her mail, the Fox camera crew emerged out of a car parked across the street and advanced on her, yelling questions. At this point, I’ll turn the account over to Tucker for the blow-by-blow account, as she recalls it:

O’Reilly guy: “Cynthia, in your column, were you comparing Bristol Palin to Jamie Lynn Spears?”

Cynthia: “In my column, I was criticizing Bill O”Reilly. And I stand by that.”

O’Reilly guy: “Bill pointed out that Jamie Lynn Spears was running around unsupervised. You know that. So you were saying that Bristol Palin was running around unsupervised.”

Cynthia: “If I said that, read that part. You’re holding the column (in your hand). Read where I said Bristol Palin was running around unsupervised.”

O’Reilly guy: “You inferred it.”

Cynthia: “I inferred O’Reilly is a hypocrite. And I stand by that. Good day, gentlemen. I’m going inside to finish my Saturday chores.”


Does O'Reilly really want to take the position that Sarah Palin supervised her own daughter's pre-marital sex and pregnancy at the age of 17?

Creepy.

No comments: