Thursday, February 18, 2010

Uh, he's a golfer

It's bad enough network news departments appear to believe McCain is President or something, but it's one thing for ESPN to cover this, but Tiger Woods is not a head of state:

Expect the broadcast networks to break into their daytime lineups at 11 a.m. Friday to cover Tiger Woods's news conference in step with the cable news networks -- just as though it were a presidential address to the nation.


Golly, I bet he's going to say he's sorry.

Surely, this ranks up there with the moon landing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism
or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help stop content from being stolen? I'd certainly appreciate it.


Also visit my blog post; Very Realistic Dildo