Thursday, February 10, 2005

I've Seen Boxers retire Less

I thought he was going away. But nooooooooooooooooooo.

Oh and how what a pleasant scenario this sounds like:

Even better time at Nick Denton's bash in Glenn's honor afterwards in a fabu Soho loft. Glenn [ed. As in Glenn Reynolds, aka ERNEST T. BASS, ESQ] is as shy and charming in person as in pixels. I was curious about his ccent.


So he chews with his mouth open and spew out "heh" and "indeed"?

I think people had more fun eathing out with Lucrecia Borgia myself.

Oh, and what's this?

HEADS UP: The Charlie Rose show on blogging with me, Wonkette, Instapundit and Joe Trippi will air tonight. I thought it was a great conversation. Check it out.


Why do the same calvalcade of hacks get trotted out to discuss blogging time after time?

Is there a worse choice as a representative of progressive blogging than Ana Marie Cox?

...Lord knows can't have Atrios, can't have Kos, can't even have Jesse, Oliver, or Steve (Network exec. "psst...their black, black people don't blog").

I made this statement about Howie the Putz one time, but get me on Charlie Rose and I promise my appearance will consist of this...

FUCK YOU CHARLIE!
FUCK YOU CHARLIE!
FUCK YOU CHARLIE!


No comments: