Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I apologize

Attaturk is an American of predominant German extraction.

As such it is my nature to feel guilt over things I had no control over, or which occurred before I was born.

I probably shouldn't have said that.

I'm sorry.

...SEE?

Anyhow, perpetual kibbitzer and Quisling Kevin Drum (and I won't feel sorry for stating that) ticked off a good number of female bloggers for this idiotic post.

I was enjoying this spectacle, then looked at my blogroll and noticed that some fine blogs composed by women are not up on our own blogroll and that is silly.

So here they are, the new blogrollees (an event which will surely change their lives incalculably to be linked by the middling triumvirate):

Avedon Carols: The Sideshow

Susie from Suburban Gueri...nevermind, already linked.

Echidne of the Snakes, who I thought I had blogrolled.

Feministe

Who else am I missing that I read, or who has blogrolled us? We are always ready for additions.

No comments: