Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Wednesday Kathryn Lopez Cheap Shot

The "Doyenne of Dunce" walks right into another one this morning, on several easy levels:

"It is really rare that I disagree with Michelle Malkin"


One example being that unlike 'Madame Internment' K-Lo's low-center of gravity makes her impervious to wind tunnels.

"On Saturday night, I ran into more than one person who hadn’t even gotten the horse thing when it was delivered. Maybe there was just enough subtlety that she saved the office of the First Lady from ill repute."


Oh, yes the well-known subtlety of your average horse masturbation joke.

"I tend to be a G-Rated conservative"


I.e. I tend not to have sex, I'll get the hang of that vibrator someday.

"My teen love (still one to many a “desperate housewife,” Simon Le Bon, didn’t charm me with his burping and fart jokes in Duran Duran’s Rolling Stone interview this week"


Sorry, I'm just slack-jawed about that one. It's too sad to even mock.

"But, remember, I’m the one who thinks Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo is a conservative movie—and on marriage and family kinda levels."


Yes, never forget the keen social satire found in your average Rob Schneider film.


OY.

No comments: