Monday, July 11, 2005

Truer Emails never sent...

Attaturk apologizes for the light posting today, I've got a lot of work to do, sorry for stepping away from entertaing America. It will be a busy, busy, week, but I'll endeavor to do what I can. Maybe the other blogboys can help me out.

Anyhoo...

This was sent into the intersection of Ostrich Street & Podhoretz Nuclear Wedgie Avenue, and I like the way this emailer thinks,

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE! [K. J. Lopez]
An e-mail:
Did you hear about Rove maybe being the Plame leaker? I assume you and the other Cornerites haven't because there's no mention of it on the Corner. You all should contact the WH and ask them what NRO's opinion is so you have it ready if someone were to bring it up.
White House readers just thought "if only" they were on our page all the time!
Posted at 04:21 PM


By the way, Podhoretz thinks he's broken this whole Plame thing wide open and hints that he will be writing about it in tomorrow's NY Post. Something about how Joe Wilson acknowledged that he was married to Valerie Plame prior to the Summer of 2003-- Oh, My, God, what a fucking non-scoop there Walter Winchell!

I'm sure you'll all rush out and not buy it, as usual, and as recommended by 5 out of 5 sane individuals.

No comments: