Thursday, June 15, 2006

For the Department of Health and Human Services...

A public service announcement from former First Lady Barbara Bush:

"Studies indicate that breast feeding your child is better than feeding through formula. I'm Barbara Bush and I'm here to advocate the breast feeding of your children. Why, if George hadn't been breast fed, I'd doubt he'd have grown up to be President. I remember it as if it were yesterday, baby George suckling on the ample breasts of Consuela. It was really hard on George when we deported her when he went off to Yale. But then there was no reason for his father to breast feed too, no matter that he needed to demonstrate to the boy. Why do you need to show a seventeen year old kid how to suck on a teat? But I digress. Please find your child a breast if you can, I know I could."


No comments: