Monday, January 08, 2007

Retirement

I tell you, sometimes the news gets tough and you start to wonder about your little place in the blog world. I mean, it's not like this blog or my lame comedy sketches are going to ever win any award I don't make up and present myself.

And then there's the fact that Joe Klein is blogger.

I mean what is the point of someone like me blogging if a self-proclaimed genius like Joe Klein can stroke his sub-beard and impart wisdom beyond that of a mere mortal like me? And pairing him up with Anna Marie Cox - well there goes all the good ass-fucking jokes. The accumulated bad political fiction to come out of that pairing is also just fucking astounding!

It's a real blow to the self-esteem I tell you , being marginally popular and minimally esteemed in comparison to such higher beings.

Somehow I'll have to see if I can find the will to go on.

No comments: