Sunday, August 19, 2007

Kick It.

Reading Frank Rich this morning, I was reminded of the sad passing of David Gregory, late of NBC News. You remember Gregory -- he was the guy who occasionally put the mendacious weasel Scotty McClellan on the spot. Oh, I'm sorry. You didn't know that David Gregory died? Terrible news, I know. "How did it happen?" you ask, aghast. Well, actually, it's old news. David Gregory died on March 28th of this year. You see, there was this dinner in D.C. ... Oh, wait. I forgot. There's video of the actual moment he died. Just click below. He's the guy on the left, shaking his ass for Karl Rove. Very sad, I know. But I suppose he went out doing something he loved, which is as much as any of us can ask for.

Update: I am told that Zombie David Gregory is interviewing Rove on "Meet the Press" this morning while Timmeh basks in the sunshine of the once-charming-but-now-decadent-coastal-enclave that was Nantucket. A pretty despicable performance on both accounts, from what I gather. I can't watch dead people, so instead I am reading the distillation by Culture of Truth in this Eschaton thread. I recommend that you check it out.

No comments: