Friday, September 07, 2007

I suppose I must obey the will of the people

I really don't want to ban people. However, our resident troll is now bandying about calling people anti-semitic willy nilly. Plus, the intellectual heft of his posts is now such that to the extent I pay attention to comments he is dragging them down.

This isn't the Government, it's a blog, a community -- a small one, but one I appreciate and one I don't govern with a heavy hand. But enough is enough.

So I leave it up to you, the commenters, should our troll go, or can he stay?

Or will the troll actually promise to try to actually engage in arguments without the ad hominem coming first. He can lobby to save his sorry ass, or pitch his usual snit in comments as well.

Or, of course, he can choose to go away.

I know it's reciprocal, but I also know who fired first trolly, and it wasn't Han.

Please feel free to vote in comments.

No comments: