Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We are a very difficult lot to please.

So I don't publish much around these parts as I used to owing mostly to my own sanity. Can a person care so much that they can't find any humor in a McCain administration? Count me among them--though I am trying very hard not to take it so seriously. I just can't find the logic in a McCain-Palin administration and too many people I love in my own family that will vote that way. It is like beating my head against a brick wall.

But isn't it enough to have knuckleheads on the other side? Apparently not because as I roam around the twisty tubes of the internets, probably the same spots all of you routinely visit, the one thing that occurs to me is that Obama can't do anything right. You can't look anywhere without some expert telling him how he is doing it wrong. So lookey here, I want to win as much as the next person but good lord cut the guy some slack, would ya?

No comments: