Friday, December 02, 2011

Your official polling statistics

More people now use Google Chrome than Firefox:
Google's browser had 25.69 percent global market share for November, while Firefox took home 25.23 percent.
Personally I use Firefox (the way it makes this blog completely empty on the right fits my ideological slant) on my PC -- but use Chrome on my Google-TV thingies (on my non-Google TVs [EARLY ADOPTER CREDIT! (ed: ignore fact author owns not a single Apple product)]).

However, here's something that matches our political system...
Both trail Microsoft's Internet Explorer, which is still the world's most used browser at 40.63 percent market share.
Equivalent of your Republican base.

4 comments:

Joey Blau said...

OT

"By Jake Tapper
@jaketapper
Find on FacebookFollow on Twitter
Dec 1, 2011 4:09pmGingrich Tells ABC News: ‘I’m Going to Be The Nominee’
Email
292
Smaller Font
Text
Larger Text
|
Print

ABC News
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA — A very confident New Gingrich asserted to ABC News Thursday afternoon that he will be the Republican presidential nominee.

“I’m going to be the nominee,” the former Speaker told ABC News. “It’s very hard; look at it! I'm very high. I’m going to be the nominee."

StonyPillow said...

"Minimize your therbligs until it becomes automatic; this doubles your effective lifetime - and thereby gives you time to enjoy butterflies." -- RAH

IE9 isn't as nearly as repulsive as IE8. I gave up on the browser wars after Netscape Navigator was annihilated.

mb said...

I am the 25.23%.

pansypoo said...

my 6 yr old imac was too old for the new firefox. meh. safari works fine.