Monday, January 02, 2012

That's entertainment

There's little in politics more entertaining than Newt Gingrich's belief he is an expert on all things.
“I’m an amateur paleontologist,” Gingrich said. “I spend a lot of time looking at the Earth’s temperature for a very long time. I’m a lot harder to convince than just looking at a computer model.”
Actual paleontologists, you know, those who are not just interested in dinosaurs as "Jesus Horses", strongly disagree.

Would someone have been there to ask the "Amateur Paleontologist" about evolution.

5 comments:

Montag said...

Newticles has more gas in him than the Marcellus Shale.

He's become so accustomed to not having his bullshit challenged that it's encouraged him to be ever more outrageous, as if he's taunting the press.

He's still a prime candidate for the first example of documented spontaneous human combustion. He's already a flaming asshole.

Harry R. Sohl said...

“I’m an amateur paleontologist,”

Bitch, don't quit your day job.

~ Harry R. Sohl

Pope Bandar bin Turtle said...

Maybe he meant he was an amateur Palin-T-Party-ologist.

Privatize the Profits! Socialize the Costs! said...

I think what Newt meant to say was:

"I’m an amateur proctologist."

"I spend a lot of time taking my own temperature, using my thumb as a rectal thermometer."

"I get a lot harder when Wife Number Three's back is turned, and I can start researching my next bimbo-op."

pansypoo said...

bet it was a word of the day last week.
yeah yeah, that's the ticket.