Friday, October 08, 2004

In the Real World, not the Exclusive Party one of the Punditry

This was another decisive win for Kerry. This time because Kerry was good, not just because Bush was weird.

Of course, Bush was still weird.

1. "Off-road diesel engines"
2. "Rumors on the internets"
3. "Don't Make me Kick your ass Charlie!"
4. "Man, I hate those crazy Canadians and their dangerous prescription medications manufactured by American Businesses."
5. "I didn't like the Dred Scott case. I don't know what the fuck it meant, but I didn't like it."
6. "Plessy v. Ferguson on the other hand sounds like my kind of decision."
7. "I've got Wood!"
8. "I've still never made a mistake worth admitting."

And finally, Dear Leader was blinking up a goddamned storm. If he knows morse code he expresses himself with far more lucidity using his eyelids than he does with his mouth. On the other hand, this is Bush we are talking about, he can barely speak English, let along any other type of language.

The Whores will try their best to talk up the Chimp because the GOP is 0 for 2 going into the night and they don't want to to quickly call it 0 and 3. But eventually -- by next Wednesday they will.

Then as long as Bush keeps his pants up, he'll be declared the winner for sure.

No comments: