Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Disappointing

Reader Joshowitz, having studiously observed my posting habits (I just hope he doesn't start studying my scat or mating rituals, for his sake and mine!) asked me in effect, 'what up, nothing on 'El Boboliablo' (or el Diablobobo) today?

Brooks column today is pedestrian. But it is not insane or delusional (though it contradicts what he wrote a few weeks ago). Granted if his little scheme is yet another way of diverting social security funds, as it could be, then he continues his consistent douchebaggery, but it doesn't read clearly that way to me. Although his discovery of "compound interest" does make you wonder when Bobo is going to also discover he has hair in funny places.

I cannot even put up an Oh, Davey!

Dammit, BoBo!. Some of us rely on you to be a complete and utter dickweed on Tuesdays and Saturdays. How can I really put up 18 posts and 12 blogwhores a day if you do not cooperate.

Won't somebody think of the bloggers?

No comments: