Friday, October 14, 2005

Blair is having trouble too

Even the rust covered "Iron Lady" who you think would be in favor of killing as many as possible is piling on:
Yesterday's Washington Post reported that when asked whether she would have invaded Iraq given the intelligence at the time, Lady Thatcher replied: "I was a scientist before I was a politician. And as a scientist I know you need facts, evidence and proof - and then you check, recheck and check again."

She added: "The fact was that there were no facts, there was no evidence, and there was no proof. As a politician the most serious decision you can take is to commit your armed services to war from which they may not return." The article was written by the journalist Tina Brown, who said she had been told Lady


Alright then, I have agreed with Margaret Thatcher.

Rapture 'round the corner I guess.

No comments: